Hurricane Season is June 1st through November 30th, but Mother Nature does not always pay attention to her calendar, so it is wise to be prepared all the time. Cornerstone is here to help you protect your property against hurricane damage.
Our severe storm preparedness plans include tree trimming before the hurricane season in order to eliminate the overload of clean-up.
Cornerstone offers a number of preventative and response services including:
- 24 Hour Emergency Hotline
- Free Storm Preparedness Evaluation
- Tree Trimming and Lot Cleaning
- Pulling Sock Pipes
- Pulling Permit Boxes
- Video/Photography Log of all landscape
- Temporary Removal of Signage
- Prepping Pool Cabanas
- Securing Pool Equipment
- Fence Repair
- Road Cleaning
- Trash Removal
- Detailed valuations on existing landscape
Inclement weather is a given here in Florida. What we don’t know is when, or how bad the weather will be. That is why you need to be prepared with a plan. The following is an example of our commitment and dedication to your property. We know when a storm hits this area were prepared to provide immediate assistance.
At Cornerstone we have a full lineup of equipment and trained operators ready to be at your doorstep quickly to clear pathways for ingress and egress along your property’s roadways and parking lots.
Our trained chain saw operators can quickly cut through fallen limbs while our crews work to neatly stack the debris in a non-hazardous location. Our high speed blowers remove lighter debris and wood chips so slip and fall hazards are reduced for pedestrians.
Cornerstone’s priority, should a severe storm be in the area, is for you to have a stress and worry free experience when dealing with landscape clean up after the storm. As soon as conditions are safe, Cornerstone teams will be out cleaning up downed trees, tree limbs, and any other debris created by a hurricane or tropical storm to restore the landscape.
For more information and your Free Storm Preparedness Evaluation, contact us now at email@example.com. Capricious weather need not leave us unprepared. Remember, in times of danger and uncertainty, we are the answer!
Landscape Hurricane Kit
Items that will be needed to salvage landscape after storm damage:
- Garden hose in the event your irrigation system is not working due to a power outage.
- Pruning tools
- Tree stakes/rebar
- Biodegradable rope or strapping cloth
- Burlap or blankets to protect exposed root balls if you are un able to secure your landscape immediately; do not use plastic as it will trap heat
- Sharpened, fueled, gas-powered chain saw
- Hearing and eye protection
- Bug Spray and sunscreen.